The AquaHeat heat unit of the Arctic DP-520 type, is the starting model of the entire AquaHeat Arctic series. The excellent performance of this type is the quality basis of all other Arctic models. In principle, all AquaHeat heat units have the same objectives:
- Preparation of hot water
- Reduction of primary pressure difference
Registering purchased energy
The AquaHeat heat units are used in new construction and renovation projects, which are connected to a central heat distribution network per complex, block or district.
Some specific characteristics are:
- Suitable for primary supply temperature of> 65 ° C
- Advanced electronic control for a very high hot water comfort.
- No moving parts in tap water circuit and therefore very low pressure loss.
- Double-walled plate heat exchanger with Kiwa approval.
- Advanced keep warm function adjustable.
- Beautiful EPP insulation box for extremely low downtime losses
- Compact design with high-quality materials